Economic Planning : As y’all know, the planning is cipher but to brand decisions amongst honour to the purpose of available resources. The Economic planning is cipher but the long term plans of Government to co-ordinate as well as develop the economy. In Republic of Republic of India the eeconomic planning was started inwards the twelvemonth 1950.
Objectives of Economic Planning :
- Economic Growth
- To cut the economical inequalities
- Balanced regional development
- Reduction of Unemployment
Planning Commission of Republic of Republic of India :
- It is an establishment of Government of Republic of Republic of India which formulates India’s Five Year plans.
- Head Quarters : Yojana Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- Chariman : Narendra Modi (Prime Minister)
- Deputy Chairman : Vacant afterwards the resignation of Montek Singh Ahluwalia
- Member Secretary : Rajeev Ratna Shah
Important Points to Remember :
- First Industrial Resolution Policy inwards India – 1948
- New Industrial Policy – 1991
- Planning Commission was prepare inwards – 1950
- First Five twelvemonth innovation was started from – 1951
- Major aim of planning – To amend standards of living of people
- Removal of Poverty (Garibi Hatao) – fourth Five Year Plan (Indira Gandhi)
- Total Plan outlay for 11th Five Year Plan (2007-12) – Rs. 36,44,000 Crores
- Growth Rate for 11th Five Year Plan – 9% to 10%
Economic Planning inwards Republic of Republic of India :
- General Objectives :
- To amend national income as well as heighten the criterion of living inwards the country.
- To gain rapid industrialization amongst an emphasis on basic as well as heavy industries.
- To practice as well as expand exercise opportunities.
- To ensure distributional judge through reduciton inwards inequalities inwards income as well as wealth.
- To growth exercise opportunities.
- Specific Objectives :
- 1st Five Year Plan (1951-56) – Priority of Agriculture
- 2nd Five Year Plan (1956-61) – Priority of Industries Sector
- 3rd Five Year Plan (1961-66) – Self Reliance
- 4th Five Year Plan (1969-74) – Removal of Poverty, Growth amongst Justice
- 5th Five Year Plan (1974-79) – Removal of Poverty as well as Self reliance
- 6th Five Year Plan (1980-85) – The emphasis same every bit fifth Plan
- 7th Five Year Plan (1985-90) – Food Production, Employment, Productivity
- 8th Five Year Plan (1992-97) – Employment Generation, Control of Population
- 9th Five Year Plan (1997-02) – Growth Rate of seven percent
- 10th Five twelvemonth Plan (2002-07) – Self exercise as well as resources as well as development
- 11th Five Year Plan (2007-12) – Comprehensive as well as faster growth
- 12th Five Year innovation (2012-17) – Improvement of Health, Education as well as Sanitation
- Achievements :
- There is a considerable rising inwards Net Domestic Product, savings as well as investment.
- India has achieved self-sufficiency inwards almost all basic as well as upper-case alphabetic lineament skilful industries as well as consumer skilful industries.
- Self-sufficiency inwards nutrient grain production is achieved.
- There is a skilful bargain of diversification inwards industrial structure.
- The plans bring created significant infrastructure peculiarly inwards the fields of transport, irrigation as well as telecommunications.
- There has been tremendous evolution of educational sector as well as in that place has been a meaning growth inwards trained scientific as well as technical manpower.
- Failures :
- In spite of planning, poverty exists.
- Unemployment has risen.
- Inequalities of income bring non been reduced.
- There is unequal soil ownership, soil reforms are inadequately implemented.
- Important Notes :