The survey was prepared past times Krishnamurthy Subramanian (Chief Economic Adviser). It reviews the evolution inward the economic scheme over the past times 12 months. It projected gross domestic product (gross domestic product) growth at 7% for the financial twelvemonth 2019-20.
The survey was presented inward Sky Blue Cover. The Chief Economic Adviser Krishnamurthy Subramanian said that squad for Economic Survey 2018-19 was guided past times “blue heaven thinking”, therefore the heaven bluish over. “The Survey adopts an unfettered approach inward thinking most the appropriate economical model for India. This is reflected inward heaven bluish cover,” he added.
The Economic Survey highlighted v telephone substitution drivers of investment, savings, exports, growth together with jobs equally the principal engines to crusade Indian economy.
Theme of the Economic Survey 2019 : To enable Shifting Gears to accelerate together with sustain a existent gross domestic product growth charge per unit of measurement of 8% together with thereby accomplish the vision of $5 trillion economy.
The Survey serves equally the official economical study of the country. Let’s convey a expect at the telephone substitution highlights of economical survey 2019. You tin laissez passer on the sack download PDF Version of the highlights from the link given below.
Major Highlights of Indian Economic Survey 2019
- The Economic Survey 2019 sees FY20 gross domestic product growth at 7%, higher growth on stables macros.
- India needs to grow at 8% per twelvemonth to last $5 trillion economic scheme past times FY25.
- Looking beyond the economic science of equilibrium, survey makes instance for investment-driven “virtuous cycle” to sustain growth at 8%.
- Investment the “key driver” of simultaneous growth inward demand, jobs, exports & productivity
- Green shoots inward investment activity seems to taking hold.
- Rural wage growth started increasing since mid-2018.
- Political stability should force the animate beingness spirits of economy.
- One of the biggest hurdles to the economic scheme is piteous enforcement of contracts together with dispute resolution. Steps to speed upward legal procedure should last overstep priority.
- Savings & growth are positively co-related. Savings must increase to a greater extent than than investment.
- Tactical tools for constant recalibration based on existent fourth dimension data. Data must last created equally a populace skillful “of the people, past times the people, for the people.
- Real people response to context rather than narrow “rational” calculations. Survey argues that nudging deportment alter is simplest means to alter sex equations, trace of piece of work organisation culture, sanitation culture, wellness civilization together with and so on.
- Top policymakers must ensure actions are predictable. In an unpredictable world, policymaking needs :
- Clear Vision
- Strategic blueprint
- Tactical tools for constant recalibration
- Indian MSMEs demand to last freed from shackles that convert them into dwarfs. MSMEs demand to last seen equally a source of innovation, growth together with task creation.
- The Survey is inspired past times Gandhiji’s Talisman: “…Recall the aspect upward of the poorest homo [woman], together with inquire yourself, if the footstep you lot contemplate is going to last of whatever role to him [her]
- Investment charge per unit of measurement seems to convey bottomed out.
- Govt stands past times the financial consolidation path.
- Jan-March economical slowdown due to poll related related activity.
- Greenshoots inward investment seems to last taking hold.
- NBFC stress ground for FY19 slowdown.
- Decline inward NPAs should force upward CAPEX cycle.
- General financial deficit seen at 5.8% inward FY19 VS 6.4% inward FY18.
- Investment charge per unit of measurement seen higher inward FY20 on improved demand.
- Oil prices seen declining inward FY20.
- Accomodative MPC policy to assist cutting existent lending rates.
Download Economic Survey 2019 Highlights PDF File from HERE
You tin laissez passer on the sack Download Complete Version of Economic Survey 2019 from HERE