Here are highlights of RBI’s first-quarter monetary policy review :
- Repo charge per unit of measurement unchanged at 7.25%.
- The Reverse Repo Rate stood at 6.25%
- Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) too Bank Rate stood at 10.25%
- Cash reserve ratio also unchanged at four percent
- Cuts gross domestic product forecast for FY’14 to 5.5 per centum from 5.7 per centum earlier
- Next mid-quarter review of policy on September 18; minute quarter policy review on Oct 29.
- This is RBI Governor D Subbarao’s final policy before teach out of his v twelvemonth term.
You tin download the pdf file of RBI Monetary Policy 2013-14 outset quarter review from here