Attention Friends who are going to attend the IBPS Clerks Interviews Next calendar week : RBI’s 3rd Quarter Monetary Policy Review is the solely major number inward the Banking Sector which was late happened inward the twelvemonth 2014. So you lot definitely volition larn a query from this expanse inward your clerical interview. So focus to a greater extent than on this topic. If you lot can’t empathise the content which was posted below, thus at to the lowest degree get to retrieve the electrical flow rbi rates amongst definitions from here. All the Best
RBI’s 3rd quarter monetary policy review – Highlights
- The Repo Rate was increased to viii per cent from 7.75%.
- The Cash Reserve Ration (CRR) kept unchanged at 4%
- The Reverse Repo charge per unit of measurement has been adjusted to seven %
- The MSF charge per unit of measurement increased past times 0.25 %
- CPI inflation remains high
- GDP growth to live on less than v per cent inward the electrical flow fiscal
- Growth to ameliorate to 5.5 per cent inward 2014-15
- Current Account Deficit to live on below 2.5 per cent this fiscal
- March-end inflation could laissez passer on viii per cent
- Rate hike volition fix economic scheme securely on disinflationary path
- Growth probable to lose momentum inward Q3 of 2013-14.
- Slowdown inward economic scheme getting increasingly worrisome
- Inflation is a taxation that is grossly inequitable, falling hardest on the real poor
- Fiscal in addition to monetary government should give-up the ghost along to run for macroeconomic stabilisation
- These reviews are according to Urijit Committee recommendations.
- Next monetary policy review volition live on on Apr 1st 2014