This banking concern complaint volition behaviour the signature of RBI Governor Urjit Patel. The novel denomination has motif of Sanchi Stupa on the reverse, depicting the country’s cultural heritage.
Highlights / Features of novel Rs. 200/- Note
- See through register amongst denominational numeral 200
- Latent ikon amongst denominational numeral 200
- Denominational numeral २०० inwards Devnagari
- Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre
- Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘भारत’, ‘India’ in addition to ‘200’
- Windowed safety thread amongst inscriptions ‘भारत’ in addition to RBI amongst colouring shift. Colour of the thread changes from light-green to bluish when the banking concern complaint is tilted
- Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature amongst Promise Clause in addition to RBI emblem towards correct of Mahatma Gandhi portrait
- Denominational numeral amongst Rupee Symbol, ₹ 200 inwards colouring changing ink (green to blue) on bottom right
- Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right
- Mahatma Gandhi portrait in addition to electrotype (200) watermarks
- Number panel amongst numerals growing from pocket-size to large on the plow over off left side in addition to bottom correct side
- For visually impaired : Intaglio or raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka Pillar emblem, raised Identification grade H amongst micro-text ₹200, 4 angular bleed lines amongst 2 circles inwards betwixt the lines both on the correct in addition to left sides
The superlative of the banking concern complaint would last the same every bit the novel Rs 500 notes that were issued post service demonetisation. However, the width volition last much less.
Dimension of the banking concern complaint : 66 mm x 146 mm