Head of the Task Force : YM Deosthalee (Ex-CMD, L&T Finance Holdings)
- Sekar Karnam, DMD & Chief Credit Officer, SBI
- Vishaka Mulye, ED, ICICI Bank
- Rashesh Shah, Chairman as well as CEO, Edelweiss Group
- Sriram Kalyanaraman, doc as well as CEO, National Housing Bank
- Bidisha Ganguly, Chief Economist, CII Member
- Sharad Sharma, Co-founder as well as CEO, BrandSigma, iSPIRT Member
- Vivek Srivastava, Sr. VP – Research as well as Innovation, ReBIT Member
- Parvathy V. Sundaram, CGM-in-Charge, DBS, RBI Member
- Anujit Mitra, Director, DSIM, RBI Member Secretary
The panel volition last responsible for reviewing the electrical flow availability of credit information inwards India, assess gaps that could last filled past times PCR, study international practices, gain upward one’s heed a construction as well as advise a roadmap a transparent as well as nigh real-time PCR for India.
The damage of reference of the draw forcefulness :
- To review the electrical flow availability of information on credit inwards India.
- To assess the gaps inwards Bharat that could last filled past times a comprehensive PCR.
- To study the best international practices on PCR.
- To determine the reach / target of the comprehensive PCR: type of information to last covered along amongst cut-off size of credit, if any.
- To gain upward one’s heed the construction of the novel information organisation or whether the existing systems tin last strengthened / integrated to cash inwards one’s chips a comprehensive PCR.
- To advise a roadmap, including the priority areas, for developing a transparent, comprehensive as well as near-real-time PCR for India.
The draw forcefulness volition submit its written report past times iv Apr 2018.