Highlights of novel RBI Rs. twenty Note
Motif : Ellora Caves on the reverse
Base color : Greenish Yellow.
Dimension : 63 mm x 129 mm
- See through register alongside denominational numeral 20
- Denominational numeral २० inwards Devnagari
- Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre
- Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘भारत ‘, ‘INDIA’ as well as ’20’
- Windowed demetalised safety thread alongside inscriptions ‘भारत’ as well as RBI
- Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature alongside Promise Clause as well as RBI emblem towards correct of Mahatma Gandhi portrait
- Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right
- Mahatma Gandhi portrait as well as electrotype (20) watermarks
- Number panel alongside numerals growing from pocket-size to large on the run past times left side as well as bottom correct side.
- Year of printing of the banking concern annotation on the left
- Swachh Bharat logo alongside slogan
- Language panel
- Motif of Ellora Caves
- Denominational numeral २० inwards Devnagari.
“All the banknotes inwards the denomination of Rs twenty issued past times the Reserve Bank inwards the before serial volition expire on to hold upwards legal tender,” RBI announced inwards a statement.