* an insightful lesson from Cliff Asness on how leverage tin run for your trading.
* Gems of insight from Ray Dalio; really relevant applications of his Principles.
* A amend cast of tendency next and other worthwhile podcasts from Abnormal Returns.
* It would endure helpful to predict the day’s trading book from knowing the book traded inwards the outset minute. Here’s a fascinating means to achieve that from MKTSTK.
* Views on currency wars from Mohamed El-Erian.
* Sector rotation: commodity-related sectors bring been upward lately; charge per unit of measurement sensitive issues down.
Have a keen weekend!